Carol has a background in Environment, OHS and Business Management.
Carol has worked over the past 28 years in industries involving chemicals manufacturing, mining and refining in Occupational Hygiene and Environmental roles, for both Alcoa (13 years) and Wesfarmers CSBP (4½ years).
Carol is a Working Director in BSafe, an OHS Consultancy, which has operated actively over the past 10 years.
Carol as the Principal Occupational Hygienist for BSafe; recently expanded her services to the Oil and Gas Industry.
Carol is a Full Member and Certified Occupational Hygienist of the AIOH.
Carol has formal qualifications in:
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science)
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Master of Business Administration
Her certifications with the Department of Mines and Petroleum include:
- Approved Noise Officer (Registration: 03006)
- Registered CONTAM Sampler (Registration: 614)
Carol completed the demanding Worksafe Australia 10-week Intensive Course in Occupational Hygiene early in her career, enhancing her formal qualifications in this specialised subject.